A hugging booth in Corpus Christi is allowing family to visit elderly relatives and give them a hug. At the Solstice Senior Living Center, folks like Carol Solovey were able to embrace her 89-year-old mother.
Here’s a look…
- Man charged with murder in fatal stabbing of O.C. doctor riding bike on PCH
- Bigfoot sightings can be easily explained, scientist says
- Hurts ready for historic Super Bowl battle with Mahomes
- Kemp’s political clout grows ahead of 2024
- Disney reveals storyline for Tiana’s Bayou Adventure, the ride that’s replacing Splash Mountain