A hugging booth in Corpus Christi is allowing family to visit elderly relatives and give them a hug. At the Solstice Senior Living Center, folks like Carol Solovey were able to embrace her 89-year-old mother.
Here’s a look…
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read
- WATCH SOON | SALLY: Road to Recovery: WKRG plans 3 hour LIVE special from Orange Beach Friday
- CenterPoint Energy sending crews to help with Hurricane Sally Cleanup
- Kid from ‘Kid & Play’ in Houston