HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) It’s only been ten days since Hurricane Ida devasted the Louisiana coast. The storm slammed into Louisiana before moving up across the country, leaving a path of destruction. CW39 Meteorologist Star Harvey gives us a look at some of the shocking numbers from Ida.
- Holiday Gift IdeasHOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) – The holidays will be here before we know it. We’re already making our list and checking it twice. ChicExecs’ lifestyle expert, Kiley Thomas, joins Maggie Flecknoe on Houston Happens with six great gift items for the holidays. Here’s a peek at the brands featured in the segment. Gleam Be a gift-giving pro with the help […]
- Big Game Bound week 2: Edgerrin James discusses Hall of Fame journeyINDIANAPOLIS – Week one of the new NFL season didn’t disappoint with a couple of big upsets and a wild Monday night game. Week two will try to top it with another full 16-game slate. “Big Game Bound” previews this weekend’s matchups. Host Chris Hagan of FOX59 talks with WHMT’s Damon Turbitt about Sunday night’s showdown […]
- Harmony Public Schools offering virtual learningHOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) – Soon students at Harmony Public Schools will be able to learn virtually but they must meet certain requirements. The announcement for the online learning option is the result of the signing of Senate Bill 15 (SB15) by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott last week. It provided funding for Texas public schools that […]
- City of Seabrook unable to help with Hurricane Nicholas storm clean-upHOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) – The city of Seabrook says it’s not removing storm debris from homes impacted by Hurricane Nicholas. Although Texas Governor Greg Abbott and Seabrook Mayor Thom Kolupski issued disaster declarations, the Federal Emergency Management Association (FEMA) did not issue a disaster declaration for Texas. Without that FEMA disaster declaration, the city of […]
- Newsfeed Now: Authorities continue to search for Gabby Petito; Fire department gives wife visiting husband battling COVID a liftWeekdays at 10:30 a.m. CST/11:30 a.m. EST, Newsfeed Now will be streaming the top stories in the U.S. utilizing our newsrooms across the country. If you miss the live report, you’ll be able to see a replay minutes after the stream ends.