Teen shot dead – Possible gunmen caught on camera
Exclusive surveillance footage, capturing the moments leading up to the shooting that left a local teen dead. A total of 12 shots were fired Monday morning in Galena Park. One of them, killed Francisco Lopez, who died in a front yard. Grainy surveillance video captures a car stopped on the street, and two unidentified people appear to be talking to someone inside. Shots were fired minutes after the car drove off. If you have any details call Crimestoppers.
Man killed in NWHC
Harris County Sheriff’s Office have released new details about the gunman who shot two men to death in north Harris County. According to deputies, this happened at an apartment complex parking lot on Cypress Station Drive. The sheriff’s office says the suspect fired at a 30-year-old…Who tried to run away. He then fired at a 27-year-old still sitting in his car. A short time later, a black Nissan SUV was seen running over the victim who tried to run away, and fleeing the scene.
Help catch a mailbox thief
A mail thief caught on camera. Police in Pasadena say they stole from several mailboxes at an apartment complex on burke road. Stealing someone’s mail can land a person in jail for 5 years.
Join us for more news and weather from ABC13 tonight on Eyewitness news at 9 right here on the CW.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- No one fatally injured in small plane crash in Waller County at Houston Executive AirportWALLER COUNTY, Texas (KIAH) – A small plane headed for Boston, crash and burned in a field in Brookshire, just west of Katy, shortly after take-off. All passengers escaped and survived. The plane crashed Tuesday morning and was engulfed in flames. 21 passengers on board and made it out safely. One passenger is 10-years-old. One […]
- Texas Republicans approve redistricting maps, but Houston Democrats could hold on to their seatsChanges coming for some Texans after Republicans approve redistricting map.
- Crime Tip Tuesday: Schools on high alert after TikTok challengesHOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) – Schools are on high alert after the latest TikTok challenges. These challenges encourage students to steal or vandalize school property, or even most recently to slap a teacher. Houston Happens host Maggie Flecknoe spoke with the CEO of Crime Stoppers of Houston Rania Mankarious about the dangers and consequences of these […]
- Newsfeed Now: Gabby Petito’s family wants ‘vengeance’ for her death; Angler catches rare catfish, releases it back into riverWeekdays at 10:30 a.m. CST/11:30 a.m. EST, Newsfeed Now will be streaming the top stories in the U.S. utilizing our newsrooms across the country. If you miss the live report, you’ll be able to see a replay minutes after the stream ends.
- NASA’s ‘Lucy’ Launch success means over a decade of study to come“Lucy” Mission gets off to great start for NASA