WASHINGTON, DC – This morning, Congresswoman Sylvia Garcia (TX-29) hosted a Zoom call this morning to recap everything that happened this week in relation to the Vanessa Guillén case, including the House Armed Services Subcommittee hearing on Vanessa Guillén and sexual violence in the military. She also discussed the Guillén family’s visit to Washington.
- Pelosi, Schumer back $908 billion COVID-19 relief proposal
- $908B plan best hope for COVID-19 relief before end of year
- Lawmakers react to President Trump’s most recent assault on the election
- Watch All 12 Playbook: Iowa State just one win away from clinching spot in Big 12 Title Game
- Border cities report 74 new COVID-19 fatalities