HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) – Job seekers can find a new career today at the “Houston Airports and Friends Job Fair”. It’s happening Wednesday, Oct. 13th, 2021 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. at The Greer & Loudermilk Conference Center located on 4225 Interwood N. Pkwy in Houston, TX.
The job fair will feature more than 20 airport, airline and concession partners. Organizers say there will also be on-site assistance to fill out applications and some companies will conduct interviews on-the-spot.
The following shows some of the available work opportunities:
- Customer service representatives
- Transportation security officers
- Law enforcement/Federal Air Marshall Service
- Service Agent
- Shift supervisors
- Semi-skilled laborer
- Landside agent
Interested candidates should be bring a resume and expect on-site screening.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- No one fatally injured in small plane crash in Waller County at Houston Executive AirportRemnants of the MD-80 plane burned completely, with only the tail of the plane still mostly recognizable.
- Texas Republicans approve redistricting maps, but Houston Democrats could hold on to their seatsChanges coming for some Texans after Republicans approve redistricting map.
- Crime Tip Tuesday: Schools on high alert after TikTok challengesHOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) – Schools are on high alert after the latest TikTok challenges. These challenges encourage students to steal or vandalize school property, or even most recently to slap a teacher. Houston Happens host Maggie Flecknoe spoke with the CEO of Crime Stoppers of Houston Rania Mankarious about the dangers and consequences of these […]
- Newsfeed Now: Gabby Petito’s family wants ‘vengeance’ for her death; Angler catches rare catfish, releases it back into riverWeekdays at 10:30 a.m. CST/11:30 a.m. EST, Newsfeed Now will be streaming the top stories in the U.S. utilizing our newsrooms across the country. If you miss the live report, you’ll be able to see a replay minutes after the stream ends.
- NASA’s ‘Lucy’ Launch success means over a decade of study to come“Lucy” Mission gets off to great start for NASA