HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo announced via social media, the county is filing a lawsuit challenging Governor Greg Abbott’s mask mandate ban.
This move comes as the third wave of COVID-19 continues to surge. State health officials are reporting more than 10-thousand COVID-19 hospitalizations. That’s the highest number reported since February.
- Gov. Abbott to hold press conference in McAllen, sign anti-smuggling bill
- Houston Happens – It’s Fall Y’all! What people love most about Fall, Weather Wednesday Kidcast, Hidden Valley Ranch treat-sized packets for Halloween and more
- Tropics: Atlantic remains active, Sam will form soon
- Fort Bend Co. hosting rent relief event
- Surging Houston Astros rout Angels 10-5