They’re teaming up to provide new school supplies to local children in need. Walmart and the Salvation Army’s “Stuff The Bus” campaign starts today through Sunday at Walmart supercenters in Galveston, Kemah and League City.
After shoppers purchase school supplies in Walmart, they can drop off the items in Salvation Army’s collection bins in front of the stores.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 4