The Houston Fire Department shared this video on Twitter, showing family and friends surrounding the fire department to pray for Captain Tommy Searcy.
He tested positive for COVID-19 nearly a week ago. According to a HFD Facebook post, Searcy’s oxygen consumption was 95%, which is good.
However, earlier this week he was admitted to the hospital, after having breathing trouble and shortness of breathe.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 4