17-year-old Sam Mills, a Katy Thompkins High School Football player, was left fighting for his life after a car crash that happened a day after Christmas.
His parents have been updating everyone on his recovery via social media. Yesterday, they posted an image of him standing and walking… which is truly a miracle.
Mills was ejected from his car on December 26, 2020, when his mom says, he lost control during a drive home for work at Chic-Fil-A.
- Surf photographer severely injured after facing monster wave
- State leaders worried about maintaining adequate COVID-19 vaccine supply
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at the White House
- Asylum-seekers express optimism over Biden presidency, confusion about their status
- New tent facilities to be built in South Texas to house migrants
If you would like to support the family, a GoFundMe page has been created.
Keep fighting Sam! You are in our thoughts and prayers.