17-year-old Sam Mills, a Katy Thompkins High School Football player, was left fighting for his life after a car crash that happened a day after Christmas.
His parents have been updating everyone on his recovery via social media. Yesterday, they posted an image of him standing and walking… which is truly a miracle.
Mills was ejected from his car on December 26, 2020, when his mom says, he lost control during a drive home for work at Chic-Fil-A.
- Trending summer hair colors that will have you looking ‘dangerously HOT’ this summer
- The weird Father’s Day gift each state is buying this tear
- Texas power grid manager issues weeklong conservation alert
- Houston weather – Gulf storm to organize, minimal impact locally
- Alternate routes to avoid 69/610 interchange construction
If you would like to support the family, a GoFundMe page has been created.
Keep fighting Sam! You are in our thoughts and prayers.