Starting with the portion of SH 146 near Sixth Street and FM 2094, one southbound lane will be closed between 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. until Friday. This closure is for bridge deck preparation on the Express Bridge. No off duty police officers are anticipated to be used in this closure.
Also, eastbound and westbound lanes on Repsdorph Road/ E. Meyer Avenue in Seabrook will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily until Friday. This closure is for access to underground utility work. No off duty police officers are anticipated to be used in this closure.
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- Stores kick off Black Friday but pandemic woes lingerRetailers are expected to usher in the unofficial start to the holiday shopping season Friday with bigger crowds than last year in a closer step toward normalcy.
- Parking lot safety tips for Black Friday shoppersCW39’s Sydney Simone is outside Best Buy to talk about Black Friday parking tips.
- 5 best Black Friday deals under $100BestReviews is reader-supported and may earn an affiliate commission. Details. Black Friday has arrived, and shoppers are competing for the best deals of the day — including many popular gifts now priced below $100. This year, retailers are responding to the demand for budget-priced household, self-care and beauty gifts by slashing prices on best-selling products from […]
- How to make sure your package is shipped and under the tree by ChristmasUPS recommends you get your holiday shopping and shipping done promptly to avoid any delays. UPS says 95 percent of their packages are delivered on time.
- FDA says Merck COVID pill effective, experts will review safetyU.S. health officials say Merck’s experimental COVID-19 pill is effective but they raised questions about its safety during pregnancy.