Houston (CW39) The pandemic has made some people realize they don’t need to live in large cities to have the life they want. A new study conducted by AdvisorSmith, examined median household incomes to find the “Most Affluent Small Cities in America.”
Researchers discovered that West University Place was the #1 most affluent small city for cities with between 10,000 and 30,000 residents.
West University Place is just minutes from downtown Houston, the Galleria, and Texas Medical Center. The area has a low crime rate and its location makes it an ideal spot for living, working, and raising a family.
The city is also near Rice University and 85% of adults who live in West U have bachelor’s degrees.
The median household income in West University Place is $250,000. The median nationwide household income is $68,703.
Among the “Most Affluent Small Cities in America,” Bellaire and University Park are Texas cities that also made the list.
- Government shutdown looms amid federal budget feud
- Lawmakers call out Biden administration for extending Canadian border restriction
- House passes expansive abortion rights bill
- Weekend getaway must haves
- GIVING BACK: More Help coming for Louisiana from Ft. Bend County Judge and Assistance Ministries W. Houston