University of Louisville kicked three soccer players off its team and suspended three others, after they hosted a COVID-19 party. The university’s men’s and women’s soccer teams, field hockey team and volleyball team had to cancel their workouts after 29 COVID cases were reported.
Members of the impacted sports teams, who do not test positive, may resume team workouts on Monday.
- Why do clear nights bring cooler mornings?
- #ICYMI – 9PM news EVERY night on CW39 – Teen shot dead by possible gunmen caught on camera, Man killed in NWHC, Help catch a mailbox thief
- Texas ranks #1 for train collisions
- Lifestyle trend #VanLife continues to grow
- Houston & Harris County still offering millions of dollars in rent relief