Several types of fresh-cut fruits are being recalled for possible listeria contamination in nine states.
The list includes various containers of cut or sliced apples, grapes, mangos, pineapples, and cantaloupe with the brand label “Freshness Guaranteed.”
The “best if used by” dates run between Oct. 3 and 11.
The packages were sold in select Walmart stores in Texas, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Texas has 508 Walmart locations. Houston has 33.
Have you ever gotten ill from food that was recalled?
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition
- Advocates call on Gov. Abbott for bigger rent relief package
- Texas plays a role in trials for the 3 COVID-19 vaccines showing promise so far
- Texas communities grapple with COVID-19 ordinances over mask wearing