Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is now worth $100 billion dollars. That makes him part of one of the world’s most exclusive clubs, as only two other people have bigger fortunes. Those men are Amazon’s Jeff Bezos and Microsoft’s Bill Gates. Zuckerberg co-founded Facebook from his dorm room at Harvard in 2004.
At 36-years-old, he’s now Facebook’s chairman and controlling shareholder, in addition to being its CEO. According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, his biggest asset is still his 13% stake in the company.
Zuckerberg crossed the $100 billion dollar milestone after Facebook shares surged Thursday.
- Olympic gold medalist says swim races ‘not clean’
- Experts urge Congress to focus on domestic terrorism fight
- New York Republicans and Democrats call on Gov. Cuomo to resign after investigation
- While all eyes are on Tokyo, nearby the largest US overseas naval base stands ready
- Biden to announce new eviction ban due to COVID spread