Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is now worth $100 billion dollars. That makes him part of one of the world’s most exclusive clubs, as only two other people have bigger fortunes. Those men are Amazon’s Jeff Bezos and Microsoft’s Bill Gates. Zuckerberg co-founded Facebook from his dorm room at Harvard in 2004.
At 36-years-old, he’s now Facebook’s chairman and controlling shareholder, in addition to being its CEO. According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, his biggest asset is still his 13% stake in the company.
Zuckerberg crossed the $100 billion dollar milestone after Facebook shares surged Thursday.
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read
- WATCH SOON | SALLY: Road to Recovery: WKRG plans 3 hour LIVE special from Orange Beach Friday
- CenterPoint Energy sending crews to help with Hurricane Sally Cleanup
- Kid from ‘Kid & Play’ in Houston