The New York Times story has generated waves of coverage by other media worldwide. It confirmed what mystery wire has reported for years. Namely that a secret Pentagon study of UFOs, now called UAPS, is still underway, contrary to official statements.
The most controversial claim in the report centers on mysterious materials allegedly retrieved from sites where unknown craft crashed.
One person quoted in the story is former senate majority leader Harry Reid, who co-sponsored a secret UFO study 13 years ago. But Reid demanded and received a correction from the Times. So what does he know about UFO crashes and metamaterials?
Here’s a look!
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Anniston, other stars reunite for ‘Fast Times at Ridgemont High’ virtual table read
- WATCH SOON | SALLY: Road to Recovery: WKRG plans 3 hour LIVE special from Orange Beach Friday
- CenterPoint Energy sending crews to help with Hurricane Sally Cleanup
- Kid from ‘Kid & Play’ in Houston