A global pandemic, a divisive election and a move to remove racial inequality is overwhelming Americans polled who have changed their patterns on social media to block negativity.
In this health minute segment, mental health experts have tips for social media users.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 4