AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Bruno the Bear makes it to Missouri on interstate trek
- Survey: Pandemic Attitudes of Democrats vs. Republicans
- NBA can have messages on jerseys
- Washington Redskins to conduct ‘thorough review’ of team name
- Man killed after being shot and run over by car; juvenile girl charged with murder