AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Texas activists: Indigenous communities violently displaced to make way for ‘mega-train’ in Mexico
- Sister Norma, a South Texas icon, named among Time’s 100 Most Influential People of 2020
- Breonna Taylor decision: What is wanton endangerment?
- Your poop is helping predict COVID-19 outbreaks in Austin
- Red Cross needs volunteers as hectic hurricane season and COVID-19 run resources thin