HOUSTON (CW39) The Houston Police Department Robbery Division is hoping someone can help them identify a purse snatcher. Take a look at the video and if you can help police catch the suspect Crime Stopper of Houston will pay you $5,000.
According to investigators, on Thursday, December 10, 2020 at around 10:30 pm, the complainant was standing outside of her vehicle at her apartment complex located at the 6000 block of Ranchester, in Houston, Texas. The complainant stated that an unknown male suddenly ran up behind her and forcibly grabbed her purse. The complainant was able to maintain control of her purse and then threw it into her vehicle, at which time the suspect reached into her car and took her purse. The suspect then ran back the passenger seat of a black pickup and fled the scene. Houston PD 31644884-20
Suspect described by the victim as a black male, 19 to 20 years old, 6’0 to 6’2, 150 to 160 pounds, dark complexion, black shirt and black pants. Suspect #2: Unknown driver.
Crime Stoppers may pay up to $5,000 for information leading to the charging and/or arrest of the suspect in this case. Information may be reported by calling 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org
- President Biden and First Lady in Houston
- Closures near 69/59 & 610 areas
- Texas lawmakers grill energy providers, state regulators over deadly winter storm failures
- US carries out airstrikes against Iranian-backed militia facilities in Syria
- COVID-19 bill can’t include $15 minimum wage hike, Senate referee says