The City of Houston is now accepting applications for their Small Business Economic Relief Program.
City Council and Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner approved $15M for the program. It is being funded through the Federal CARES Act.
Small business owners will be able to apply through September 4th.
CW39s Courtney Carpenter has details.
- Biden says ‘not much time’ to keep aid flowing to Ukraine and Congress must ‘stop the games’
- Astros beat Diamondbacks 8-1 to earn third straight AL West title
- More than 75,000 workers prep for possibility of largest health care strike in US history
- Stroud throws for 306 yards, two TDs to lead Texans over Steelers 30-6; Pickett leaves with injury
- Former Texans star JJ Watt inducted into team’s Ring of Honor