Constable Deputies say they attempted to make contact with the driver but he refused to cooperate and then took off! After a 32 mile pursuit, the suspect vehicle was safely stopped and the driver was identified as Cristian Guzman Ochoa.
– Constable Mark Herman
“Cristian Guzman Ochoa was arrested and booked into the Harris County Jail, charged with Evading in a Motor Vehicle. His bond and court information have not been set at this time.”
- SC congressman hoping Biden administration can bring Americans together
- 5 ways to lower your risk of spreading COVID-19 at Thanksgiving
- Biden introduces national security team as official transition begins
- Coping with holiday loneliness magnified during COVID-19 pandemic
- Bamlanivimab infusion wing in El Paso starts accepting patients