(WJW) — Target is once again welcoming shoppers to trade in their old car seats for a 20%-off coupon toward new car seats, strollers and select baby gear.
All Target stores are participating in the September 2021 Car Seat Trade-In program and will have drop-off boxes for guests’ unwanted car seats located near guest services starting Sunday, Sept. 12 through Saturday, Sept. 25.
Since the program launched in April 2016, Target has recycled more than 22.2 million pounds of car seats.
For more information on the program, click here.
- R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial after decades of sexual misconduct allegationsNEW YORK — A jury found R. Kelly guilty on all counts in his sex trafficking trial Monday after decades of allegations about sexual misconduct with minors. A jury of seven men and five women convicted Kelly of racketeering and other charges on their second day of deliberations. The charges were based on an argument […]
- Post Oak and Forbes-Five Star Hotel hosts job fair TuesdayHOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) ) – The Post Oak Hotel and Forbes Five-Star Hotel are partnering to host a hiring fair on Tuesday, September 28th. The job fair will be open from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. There will be a variety of employment opportunities. Some of the positions include: Director of Restaurants Food and Beverage Engineering Managers Engineers […]
- Houston Rockets Deliver Relief Items to Hurricane Ida VictimsHOUSTON (KIAH) The Houston Rockets teamed up with Kroger and Tilman J. Fertitta`s Golden Nugget Lake Charles Hotel & Casino teamed-up to deliver relief supplies to Houma, Louisiana in the wake of Hurricane Ida. Houma is one of the Bayou towns hardest hit by Ida in late August. The Rockets left Houston picked up more […]
- Coast Guard helped 2 off the Galveston CoastGALVESTON, Texas (KIAH) The Coast Guard helped two boaters after their boat started taking on water near the Galveston Jetties on Sunday. The Sector Watchstanders got a notification at 5:47 p.m. that a 19-foot pleasure craft was taking on water with two people on board. The Coast Guard launched the 45-foot Response BoatMedium crew to assist. Crews […]
- A Houston U.S. ARMY veteran homeless 20 years gets housingHOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) – The Coalition for the Homeless of Houston reported over 3,000 people were living on the streets. United States ARMY veteran Roger Brock is one of them. He is a veteran who has been homeless for twenty years. Under Houston freeway underpasses, the tents are lined up like chess pieces. Each slightly different but […]