After every 20 minutes of screen time, look away from the screen at least 20 feet for 20 seconds.
“It’ll allow children to adapt their eyes to an environment with technology, says Dr. David Hunter, Chair of Ophthalmology at Boston Children’s Hospital.”
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 4