HOUSTON (CW39) The Bills are piling up. It’s a scary spot to be in. We all try to find ways to cut costs on so many things, but sometimes you may not know where to start. Turns out, your home or apartment is a great way to start.
- Surf photographer severely injured after facing monster wave
- State leaders worried about maintaining adequate COVID-19 vaccine supply
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at the White House
- Asylum-seekers express optimism over Biden presidency, confusion about their status
- New tent facilities to be built in South Texas to house migrants
In fact, you may have more money you can save then you realize. In some cases, hundreds or even thousands of dollars. And at the same time, you could also help conserve a lot of energy along the way. CW39 Anchor Sharron Melton talks with Energy Conservation Expert, Kerry Sherin with Ownerly . In this first part of her series on Energy Conservation, you’ll learn about an Energy Audit. Then, Second, learn how Electronics impact your energy consumption. Scroll down to learn more!
Part 1: Energy Audit and Weather Stripping
Part 2: Electronics and Energy Consumption
Continue to join us throughout the month of January. CW39 Anchor Sharron Melton will share more tips on saving money, while conserving energy.