HOUSTON (CW39) The Bills are piling up. It’s a scary spot to be in. We all try to find ways to cut costs on so many things, but sometimes you may not know where to start. Turns out, your home or apartment is a great way to start.
- Lawmakers worried removing troops from Afghanistan will create space for terror groups
- LSU confirms body found in Mississippi River is missing LSU Student
- FBI: Mexican cartels recruiting members inside U.S. prisons
- Reality Star, other organizations help Winter Storm victims in Texas, across U.S.
- Weather – severe thunderstorm watch until 8 p.m.
In fact, you may have more money you can save then you realize. In some cases, hundreds or even thousands of dollars. And at the same time, you could also help conserve a lot of energy along the way. CW39 Anchor Sharron Melton talks with Energy Conservation Expert, Kerry Sherin with Ownerly . In this first part of her series on Energy Conservation, you’ll learn about an Energy Audit. Then, Second, learn how Electronics impact your energy consumption. Scroll down to learn more!
Part 1: Energy Audit and Weather Stripping
Part 2: Electronics and Energy Consumption
CW39 Anchor Sharron Melton will share more tips on saving money, while conserving energy, throughout the year.