Twitter has been testing new settings that give people stronger control of their space. Users now can limit who can reply to their tweets, including only followers or those who are mentioned in the tweet.
Twitter says these new options make some users feel more safe online. The company hopes this will lead to more meaningful conversations on its site.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 4