CASTRO COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Texas Rangers are investigating after two people were found dead in Castro County.
According to Texas DPS, the bodies were found after 10 a.m. off of FM 1057, just east of Friona.
DPS said they are a 37-year-old Dimmitt man and a 27-year-old Friona woman.
An autopsy has been ordered.
Castro County and Friona Police contacted the Texas Rangers for assistance in the investigation.
The investigation is ongoing.
- ‘We were standing on the windows’: Passenger recounts Amtrak train derailing in Missouri
- Uncertainty surrounds ‘abortion pill’ access and legality after SCOTUS ruling
- Supreme Court rules in favor of former football coach in public school prayer case
- McConnell vows to be ‘picky’ with Biden nominees if GOP wins Senate
- Actress Mary Mara of ‘ER,’ ‘Law & Order’ drowned in St. Lawrence River, troopers say
- STUDY: After 2 years, USMCA trade deal considered ‘an upgrade over NAFTA’
- Migrants in caravan in southern Mexico demand corridor to U.S. border
- No, Texas Senator John Cornyn isn’t calling to reinstate segregation