AUSTIN, TX – Governor Greg Abbott announced Wednesday that the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has extended operations for four temporary COVID-19 surge testing sites in Harris County. Originally announced on August 7th, these testing sites will remain open through August 29th.
“I thank Secretary Azar, Admiral Giroir, and all of our partners at HHS for extending operations at these sites in Harris County,” said Governor Abbott. “COVID-19 testing is a top priority in the state of Texas, and the extension of these sites will help to mitigate the spread of the virus in Harris County.”
Testing locations include:
Ken Pridgeon Stadium
11355 Falcon Road
Houston, TX 77065
San Jacinto College
8060 Spencer Hwy
Pasadena, TX 77505
Darrell Tully Stadium
1050 Dairy Ashford
Houston, TX 77079
Kingwood Park Community Center
4102 Rustic Woods Drive
Kingwood, TX 77345
For hours of operation and registration details, visit www.doineedacovid19test.com. Registration is available on-site.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 4