CW39s Hannah Trippett has new information about an accident inbound along 290 near the Beltway and Senate.
Also, information about an area experiencing high water. Beltway 8 South eastbound at Mykawa is where 1 frontage road lane is experiencing high water. It’s not causing any major backup.
- Senate approves President Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan, headed back to House for final approval
- Job numbers up in US, Biden says more needs to be done to help Americans
- Senate Republicans’ vote-a-rama slows Biden COVID relief bill
- Minimum wage shot down from American Rescue Plan as ‘vote-a-rama’ is in full swing
- Senate prepares for COVID-19 relief bill voting marathon Friday