HOUSTON (AP) — Houston’s game against the Los Angeles Angels on Thursday has been moved to Tuesday and will be played as part of a doubleheader because of Tropical Storm Laura.
The Astros were supposed to wrap up a four-game series with the Angels on Thursday afternoon.
Instead, they will play a doubleheader starting at 4:05 p.m. Eastern time on Tuesday.
Laura could make landfall on the Gulf coast late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. Wednesday’s game was moved to the afternoon.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 4