The Texas Transportation Commission posted in the tweet above, that they plan on revisiting the decision after 90 days, also stating that the project is supported by the majority of public comments they’ve received.
Other organizations, like Stop TxDOT I-45, have fought to prevent the expansion, and requested alternative designs be made for the area.
Here is more information on the project.
- Help for veterans exposed to toxic burn pits: Congress says more needs to be done
- Biden gets booster, urges unvaxxed to get dosed
- R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial after decades of sexual misconduct allegations
- Post Oak and Forbes-Five Star Hotel hosts job fair Tuesday
- Houston Rockets Deliver Relief Items to Hurricane Ida Victims