Due to COVID-19 the local events will be held virtually, with applicants checking into a virtual lobby then doing online interviews with UPS. The company plans on hiring at least 50,000 new employees across the country on Friday and will make job offers on the spot.
In Houston, UPS is hiring for more than 2,995 jobs, including driver helpers, package handlers and seasonal drivers. the local events are from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday and Friday for locations in Willowbrook, Stafford, Sweetwater, and Mykawa. You can find out more at UPSjobs.com/brownfriday
This is one of several hiring events in our area coming.
- Biden transition team ‘encouraged by progress’
- Wreaths Across America back on after threat of cancelation
- Doctor: The current US testing strategy isn’t working
- First at-home coronavirus test: What you need to know
- Watch All 12 Playbook: Iowa State hopes to maintain top Big 12 spot as Texas seeks win to keep title hopes alive