According to officials on Wednesday, December 9, 2020, at approximately 6:32 p.m., the victim was walking southbound in the 2800 block of Airline Drive in Houston Texas. The victim attempted to cross the street, west, on Airline Dr., when the suspect’s vehicle (a black pickup truck, possibly a Toyota Tundra) struck the victim as it traveled northbound on Airline Dr. The suspect’s vehicle continued driving without stopping to render aid to the victim. The victim was transported to the hospital and pronounced deceased as a result of injuries sustained in the accident.
Crime Stoppers may pay up to $5,000 for information leading to the identification, charging and/or arrest of the suspects in this case. Information may be reported by calling 713-222-TIPS (8477), submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org or through the Crime Stoppers mobile app. Only tips and calls DIRECTLY TO Crime Stoppers are anonymous and eligible for a cash reward.
- With Taco Bell’s Mexican pizza gone, here’s how you may be able to get your cheese fix
- ‘Space hurricane’ spotted above Earth for first time ever
- Known to many as a UFO cult – The Raëlians return to the spotlight in new documentary
- Cities with the highest, lowest credit scores in 2021
- March 3: Holocaust Musuem Houston celebrates 25th Anniversary with free admission