Check out all the details below:
WHAT: Trick or treat! Memorial City will spark up 22 buildings, bridges and garages – a total of 2.6 linear miles of LED lights in orange, yellow and white in honor of Halloween.
WHEN: Dusk till dawn beginning Saturday, October 31st through Sunday, November 1st
WHERE: Memorial City
Memorial City, from Bunker Hill to just east of Beltway 8 on the north and south side of the Interstate 10 corridor.
ABOUT MEMORIAL CITY
Memorial City, the city within a city, is a 300-acre mixed-used development located in the heart of thriving West Houston. Owned and managed by MetroNational, Memorial City contains almost 10 million square feet of developed real estate incorporating a blend of Class A office space; retail including Memorial City Mall; luxury midrise apartments; chef-inspired restaurants; upscale hotel accommodations including The Westin Memorial City and Hotel ZaZa Memorial City; and the Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center, the second largest medical campus in the Houston Metropolitan area. For more information, visit www.memorialcity.com.
- ASTROWORLD FESTIVAL lineup released by Travis Scott
- Texas lawmakers push John Lewis Voting Rights bill as it stalls in U.S. Senate
- WORLD SERIES 2021 | Astros’ wives team up to support the Houston Area Women’s Center
- Houston vs. Everybody: Astros still vilified heading into another World Series
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Purse snatcher drags woman, dog in northeast Houston