HOUSTON, Tx (Nexstar) – With the coronavirus impacting the DMV a lot of parents find themselves in a scramble to teach their teens how to drive. Well there’s an app for that.
Zutobi is a Drivers Ed app. It teaches you all that you need to know to get your driver’s license and become a safe driver. The app makes studying fun and entertaining. Zutobi is built like a game and keeps teens motivated to continue to learn.
CW39 Houston’s Maggie Flecknoe spoke with one of the founders of the Zutobi app, Tim Waldenback.
For more on Zutobi and to download the app, please visit: https://zutobi.com/us
- Towns near Big Bend notice spike in tourists, then COVID-19; warn future visitors about strained resources
- California sheriff who refused to enforce COVID-19 order tests positive for virus
- Man’s wife sells his PlayStation 5 after she discovers he lied and said it was an air purifier
- ‘COVID slide’: How parents can help children struggling with remote learning
- NASA: Mystery object is 54-year-old rocket, not asteroid