Mister McKinney’s Haunted Houston Tour is the last three weekends in October. They’re at 6:30pm, 7:30pm & 8:30pm.
There are some new rules due to the coronavirus. Masks are required and you must have your own group of 8 to 10 people.
You can book your tour at: www.MisterMcKinney.com
Here’s another look at the next location on Mr. McKinney’s Haunted Houston tour:
- Newsfeed Now: Thanksgiving Travel; A Christmas Story comes to Oklahoma
- Mother welcomes son just in time for the holidays after surviving tragic explosion
- UT engineers develop ‘self-watering soil’ to help farmers in dry regions
- Texas Railroad Commission discusses possibility and timeline of moving toward renewable energy
- Postcards From Americans: Texas-based project rounds up letters to the President