Mister McKinney’s Haunted Houston Tour is the last three weekends in October. They’re at 6:30pm, 7:30pm & 8:30pm.
There are some new rules due to the coronavirus. Masks are required and you must have your own group of 8 to 10 people.
You can book your tour at: www.MisterMcKinney.com
Here’s another look at the next location on Mr. McKinney’s Haunted Houston tour:
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated
- All12 Courtside: COVID-19 outbreak leads to Big 12 postponements
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill
- Border wall construction goes on in spite of Biden mandate to stop it