Woman, teen confirmed dead due to possible carbon monoxide poisoning, deputies say

NewsFix
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

HARRIS COUNTY, Texas – A woman and a teenage boy are confirmed dead due to a possible carbon monoxide poisoning in a northwest Harris County home Saturday morning, according to Harris County Constable Precinct 4 and the Harris County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies were dispatched to a residence in the 13400 block of Columbia Key Drive around 10:30 a.m.

Upon arrival, deputies learned a man tried to call the 54-year-old homeowner, but did not get a response. The man arrived at the residence to check the welfare of the homeowner, found a car running in the garage and called 911.

Two deputy constables arrived to the scene and found two deceased bodies,  deputies said. The two deputy constables were transported to a local hospital for possible carbon monoxide poisoning.

The incident is under investigation.

Latest Weather Forecast

More Weather

Houston 'Remarkable Women' Spotlight

More Remarkable Women

Popular

Latest

More Morning Dose