FORT WORTH, TX – The Buy Buy Baby store in southwest Fort Worth may be saying bye-bye to some shoppers. Nine employees and six customers became ill and no one can figure out why.
The Fort Worth Fire Department was called to the store- twice. The first time they responded, two people were ill- complaining of dizziness, headaches and vomiting. The second time, an hour later, the number of vomiting victims had risen to 10.
No children were injured; all the victims were 20 to 40-years-old.
All air quality tests came back clean, so carbon monoxide poisoning- and pretty much everything else- has been ruled out. It’s a mystery what prompted these people to puke.