CHICKASHA, OK -- As if going to work doesn't typically bite enough, an Oklahoma DJ had a snake seal the deal!
Tim Malone says he wasn't paying attention to where he was going as he walked, cell phone in hand, toward the front door of his work. That’s when he stepped square onto a snake, who stuck its fangs into his leg and slithered away.
"Adrenaline took over. And then I realized it was a snake and I started kicking," he says of the scary experience.
It all ended well, though. The DJ didn't make the snake face the music (or its death), instead he helped release the old guy nearby.
Bull snakes aren't venomous.
Everyone lived happily ever after.