This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
According to Houston Transtar there are 8 locations still affected by high water due to flooding:
- Beltway 8- South Westbound at Mykawa
- FM-529 Eastbound at US-290 Northwest
- FM-529 Westbound at US-290 Northwest
- Hardy Toll Road Southbound after South Hardy Plaza
- IH-45 North Southbound at Milam St
- US-290 Northwest Eastbound at FM-529
- SH-275/ Harborside Eastbound at SH 87/ 2nd St
- SH 275/ Harborside Westbound at SH 87/ 2ndt St
Download the CW39 Weather App to stay up to date on all weather conditions.