- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 2 ¼ oz. can sliced black olives
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh feta cheese, crumbled or chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
Preheat oven to 375F.
Slice the squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds, and place it cut-side down on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake for 35-45 minutes. Once cool, remove and discard the skin. Scoop the spaghetti-like flesh into a large bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients, except the feta and toss well. Gently stir in the feta.
Note: When I serve this as a main dish, I like it hot. To try it this way, simply combine the ingredients in a pot, and gently warm the mixture. Again, top each serving with feta cheese.