It’s so important to get your car ready for evacuation. Having your home prepared is priority for hurricane evacuation, but what you have in your car is also important when you’re thinking about hitting the road to get a way for a hurricane.
CW39’s Shannon LaNier talks with roadside expert Joshua Zuber with Triple AAA to help us get our car better equipped for an emergency during an evacuation.
Here’s a look!
- $8M more in CARES Act funds allocated for South Texas region, but entities must apply
- Democrat MJ Hegar will head to primary runoff, Cornyn clinches Republican nomination
- Cornyn-led bill authorizing federal grants for training in child sexual abuse prevention passes Senate
- Justice Ginsburg’s ‘fervent’ last wish was to ‘not be replaced until a new president is installed,’ report says
- Democratic Senate nominee Hegar highlights pandemic challenges for Texas parents