HOUSTON, Texas (KIAH) CW39 multimedia journalist Sydney Simone and her photographer have a flat tire and are warning Houstonians about the risky road conditions in areas where power is out and winds are high as Tropical Storm Nicholas passes through Houston this morning.
Rain continues to fall in many areas around the city. Here is a recaps of how it happened. Tune in till 10am for the latest LIVE updates.
CW39 traffic anchor Hannah Trippett has an important warning for drivers – Hydroplaning could happen this morning on slick and windy roadways. Here’s a word of caution.
- New COVID-19 cases decline globally, WHO reports
- Asteroid about 3 times size of Statue of Liberty to pass Earth on 1st day of fall
- ‘This doctor has got guts’: KXAN talks to ex-attorney suing Texas physician who purposely broke abortion law
- Gov. Abbott to hold press conference in McAllen, sign anti-smuggling bill
- Houston Happens – It’s Fall Y’all! What people love most about Fall, Weather Wednesday Kidcast, Hidden Valley Ranch treat-sized packets for Halloween and more