(WJW) – A member of the Norwegian Parliament has nominated President Donald Trump for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.
- $8M more in CARES Act funds allocated for South Texas region, but entities must apply
- Democrat MJ Hegar will head to primary runoff, Cornyn clinches Republican nomination
- Cornyn-led bill authorizing federal grants for training in child sexual abuse prevention passes Senate
- Justice Ginsburg’s ‘fervent’ last wish was to ‘not be replaced until a new president is installed,’ report says
- Democratic Senate nominee Hegar highlights pandemic challenges for Texas parents
Christian Tybring-Gjedde submitted the nomination, according to FOX News.
Tybring-Gjedde said the Trump administration has played a key role in the establishment of relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates in his letter to the nomination committee.
“This agreement could be a game changer that will turn the Middle East into a region of cooperation and prosperity,” he wrote.
Tybring-Gjedde has previously nominated President Trump for his meetings with North Korea.