HOUSTON (KIAH) — New video posted by MLB of last night’s game is making headlines this morning. The game against the Minnesota Twins was in the bottom of the third inning when Umpire Jerry Layne got in shortstop Jeremy Peña’s face for about four seconds.
Then you could see Astros’ Alex Cintron, hitting coach for the team, shouting and pointing from the dugout. Cintron was reportedly ejected after his reaction to the umpire’s strike call.
Here are a few images of Peña in action!
- Jeffries: GOP moderates ‘missing in action’ on combating shutdown
- How would a government shutdown affect national parks?
- GOP struggles to find footing in first Biden impeachment hearing
- Britney Spears’ odd knife dance prompts welfare check: report
- Student loan payments are coming back: 5 things to know