ARIZONA -- The Arizona Cardinals are again betting underdogs to open a game week.
BetOnline has released opening odds for NFL Week 12 action, and the Los Angeles Rams are road favorites with just a one-point spread as they enter State Farm Stadium next Sunday.
The Cardinals are now 6-5 against the spread while the Rams are 4-5-1.
NFL Week 12 spreads via BetOnline:
Thursday, Nov 23, 2023
· Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions (-7½)
· Washington Commanders at Dallas Cowboys (-11)
· San Francisco 49ers (-6½) at Seattle Seahawks
Friday, Nov 24, 2023
· Miami Dolphins (-7) at New York Jets
Sunday, Nov 26, 2023
· Jacksonville Jaguars (pk) at Houston Texans (pk)
· Pittsburgh Steelers (-1) at Cincinnati Bengals
· Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Indianapolis Colts (-2½)
· New England Patriots (-3½) at New York Giants
· Carolina Panthers at Tennessee Titans (-3½)
· New Orleans Saints (-1) at Atlanta Falcons
· Los Angeles Rams (-1) at Arizona Cardinals
· Cleveland Browns at Denver Broncos (-1½)
· Buffalo Bills at Philadelphia Eagles (-3)
· Kansas City Chiefs (-9½) at Las Vegas Raiders
· Baltimore Ravens (-4) at Los Angeles Chargers
Monday, Nov 27, 2023
· Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings (-3½)
Cardinals-Rams is currently one of seven games next Sunday currently at a field goal spread or lower.
The Cardinals and Rams previously faced each other in Week 6, with the Rams emerging victorious in 26-9 fashion at SoFi Stadium. Arizona hopes the presence of Kyler Murray can change the second outcome.