METRO will operate normal weekday service for all services on MLK Day.
A METRORail Red Line service interruption is currently in effect. Click here for more information.
METRO’s Customer Service Call Center, 713-635-4000, will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The following will be CLOSED:
METRO RideStores and Lost & Found
METROLift Reservation and Customer Service offices
METROLift subscription trips will not be impacted on Jan. 18. If you do not plan to ride that day, please call to cancel your trip.
To schedule trips for Jan. 18, or Jan. 19, you must call the reservation line at 713-225-6716 on Friday, Jan. 15, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Houston Weather – Dense Fog Advisory for Galveston
- Twitter announces ‘Super Follows,’ and not everyone is happy about it
- Tiger Woods moved to LA hospital after leg surgery
- House could vote on Biden’s $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package, $1,400 checks Friday
- Vaccine ‘passports’ may open society, but not for everyone