The people who populate these programs often cook up colorful nicknames. Their unit patches are laden with cryptic clues about their mission. Lightning bolts are hints the program involves electronic warfare. Patches with six stars.
That is, five and one, are programs that hatched in Area 51. Also, there are inside jokes. NOYFB is a not so polite acronym telling people not to ask any questions. The names are often ominous and unforgettable.
Mystery Wire has the story:
- Experts urge Congress to focus on domestic terrorism fight
- New York Republicans and Democrats call on Gov. Cuomo to resign after investigation
- While all eyes are on Tokyo, nearby the largest US overseas naval base stands ready
- Biden to announce new eviction ban due to COVID spread
- Black realtor, client handcuffed during home showing after report of break-in