The Dodge brand will be cruising into Baytown from October 23rd – 25th, 2020 giving people and car enthusiasts alike, the opportunity to explore, drive and be thrilled by the hottest and newest vehicles in the 2020 lineup. At the Houston Raceway in Baytown, the Dodge brand will feature:
SRT DEMON SIMULATOR
The most high-octane drag racing simulation experience ever created. Drivers have the ability to sit in, feel, and drive the highly anticipated Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. The simulators feature the latest state-of-art motion technology, producing incredibly realistic, never-before-seen special effects. Drivers drag race head-to-head starting from behind a real “Christmas Tree” staging light set up to see who has the fastest reaction time and quarter-mile time.
All participants will have the chance to speak with educated Dodge brand product specialists and take-home Dodge brand prizes while supplies last. In addition, registered participants will be entered into the 2020 FCA Sweepstakes for a chance to win $75,000 towards an eligible FCA vehicle from any one of the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram Truck, or FIAT brands. A winner will be drawn in early 2021.
- Towns near Big Bend notice spike in tourists, then COVID-19; warn future visitors about strained resources
- California sheriff who refused to enforce COVID-19 order tests positive for virus
- Man’s wife sells his PlayStation 5 after she discovers he lied and said it was an air purifier
- ‘COVID slide’: How parents can help children struggling with remote learning
- NASA: Mystery object is 54-year-old rocket, not asteroid