HOUSTON (KIAH) — Last night on Main and Lamar St., a man was stabbed in the neck on the METRO rail. Folks on scene say he panicked because he was losing blood, on the train.
It happened around 9:00 p.m. last night and police say the victim was helped by some good Samaritans. No word on his condition or a motive in the case but METRO is cooperating with police.
- Kidcast Thursday – Asher McManus
- Law enforcement saves 22 dogs after finding deceased owner inside home
- Multiple people have been shot on campus of Morgan State University in Baltimore, police say
- Woman sues Disney for $50K after ‘painful wedgie’ on water slide
- Gingrich says House GOP should expel ‘anti-Republican’ Gaetz