A big rig is laying across I-10 Katy Freewy at T.C. Jester westbound at this hour. Delays are building up due to the shutdown until emergency crews clear the accident, which could take awhile.
Backups stretch east just past North Main on the north side of downtown Houston. It happened around 12:30pm and is still blocking all lanes. Here’s a look:
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- Coronavirus vaccine concerns: Can businesses require employees to get the shots?
- Texas high school football player attacks referee
- Biden says Trump should attend inauguration to demonstrate commitment to peaceful transfer of power
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise global headquarters to relocate to Texas, facility to open in 2022