A big rig is laying across I-10 Katy Freewy at T.C. Jester westbound at this hour. Delays are building up due to the shutdown until emergency crews clear the accident, which could take awhile.
Backups stretch east just past North Main on the north side of downtown Houston. It happened around 12:30pm and is still blocking all lanes. Here’s a look:
- LIVE: Gov. Greg Abbott to receive update on PPE in Texas
- VIDEO: Massive explosion shakes Lebanon’s capital Beirut
- Whataburger giving away free burgers as part of BOGO deal
- Olympics difficult to hold without a vaccine; athletes get financial boost as training continues
- Yosemite urges drivers to slow down after at least 4 bears hit by vehicles, 2 fatally, in last 3 weeks