HOUSTON (KIAH) – A dramatic truck fire is tapping out after a becoming a hazardous situation for drivers on the southwest side. I-69 northbound at Belfort Ave. is where a heavy truck fire was reported around 6:30am.
On the Transtar camera, we could see the flames continuing to burn on this overpass.
The main hazard for other drivers is that the flames caused falling debris from this accident. That debris is fell down below the overpass and emergency units have closed down the lanes below this accident. That’s because these cars below are coming into contact with the debris from this heavy truck accident.
Watch for more!
Latest videos, No Wait Weather, NO WAIT TRAFFIC, and news.
Join us every night from 9-10pm for your news at 9PM.
- Stores kick off Black Friday but pandemic woes lingerRetailers are expected to usher in the unofficial start to the holiday shopping season Friday with bigger crowds than last year in a closer step toward normalcy.
- Parking lot safety tips for Black Friday shoppersCW39’s Sydney Simone is outside Best Buy to talk about Black Friday parking tips.
- 5 best Black Friday deals under $100BestReviews is reader-supported and may earn an affiliate commission. Details. Black Friday has arrived, and shoppers are competing for the best deals of the day — including many popular gifts now priced below $100. This year, retailers are responding to the demand for budget-priced household, self-care and beauty gifts by slashing prices on best-selling products from […]
- How to make sure your package is shipped and under the tree by ChristmasUPS recommends you get your holiday shopping and shipping done promptly to avoid any delays. UPS says 95 percent of their packages are delivered on time.
- FDA says Merck COVID pill effective, experts will review safetyU.S. health officials say Merck’s experimental COVID-19 pill is effective but they raised questions about its safety during pregnancy.